From 911 to 311 to 211: A Social Service Info Line

Print More,1413,36~53~1679182,00.html First there was the emergency number 911 to call police in emergencies. Then the number 311 was set aside for non-emergency police calls. Now the number 211 is increasingly being used to provide one source for finding social services. The Denver Post says the Denver area began today to use 211 for information referrals
Subscribe or log in to read the rest of this content.

Comments are closed.